Stand-Up Longarm Machine Quilting Basics class with Waynna Kershner, National Education for Handiquilter
Does longarm quilting interest you, and you’d like to learn more about it? Or do you just want a review of longarm basics? This class removes the mystery of longarm quilting by explaining machine and frame elements and features, how to load a quilt, and vital facts about thread, needles and tension. Handi Quilter longarm and frame systems come in various sizes for every budget, are user-friendly because they are designed by a quilter, for quilters – just like you!
• Basic machine and frame elements and features
• Bobbins, tension, needles, and thread
• How to load a quilt onto a frame
• Quilting with Groovy Boards and pantographs
• Rulers, Micro Handles, and basic free motion