Do you struggle finding your files in all those folders on your computer? Do you spend more time getting your designs into or out of your computer than stitching them? If so, this is hands-on class is for you! Join Patti and she will help you learn the following:
- Making folders and sub-folders for your designs
- Renaming designs
- how to move designs from a CD to computer or USB stick
- how to down load and unzip those designs from the web
- And much much more ...
Let Patti M show you how to find & download embroidery designs from the internet to your computer to your machine or USB stick!
System & Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop (Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Winzip installed
- CD Player or USB stick
- If using Card reader, software must be already installed on laptop