Are you interested in learning more about longarm quilting or gaining knowledge on becoming more proficient? Whether you are looking to see if longarm quilting is right for you, or wanting to earn your Handi Quilter Longarm Certification for Longarm Rental Programs, or wanting to get better with your own quilting, this event is for you! Don't miss out, sign up today!
: Limited to 12 participants. Cost
: Each 3-hour class is offered at a cost of $60. If 2 or more classes are selected the cost will be $50 per class. Schedule
Friday, Oct 8th
- Morning Class: 10:00a-1:00p
- Lunch: 1p-2p
- Afternoon Class: 2p-5p
- Morning Class: Free-motion Quilting. You Can Do it!
- Afternoon Class: Expand Your Design Portfolio
Saturday, Oct 9th
Sunday, Oct 10th
- Morning Class: Can't Get Enough Rulers!
- Afternoon Class: It Ain't All Cotton and Batting! (Other ideas for Quilting on a Longarm)
- Morning Class: Introduction to Pro-Stitcher Part 1
- Afternoon Class: Introduction to Pro-Stitcher Part 2
Meet our Educator!!